For those who are new to Mixed In Key, it’s a software tool that detects the key, pitch and harmonic information in a track – allowing DJs to catalog their tracks musically, rather than simple BPM info.
Celebrity users of Mixed In Key include Pete Tong, Dubfire, Kaskade and BT.
New features include:
- - Improved algorithm to find the key of every track
- - A fast way to create playlists in “Browse Collection” to organize music files
- - New quality-control feature: While scanning music files, Mixed In Key detects if the volume is too loud, the song is off-key or there are too many clipped peaks. Version 4.0 suggests how to improve those audio files to make them sound better for a live DJ performance
- - Ability to add custom keywords to each track for quick searching
Latest posts by David Abutbul (see all)
- Swedish House Mafia Broadcast Live from New York City - December 16, 2011
- Eddie Halliwell Presents Ed-It1 - December 7, 2011
- ASOT 550 Dates Announced - December 1, 2011